If you’re not experiencing a restful sleep at night, it could be due to sleep apnea. Santa Monica sleep specialists from TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre can schedule you for a sleep assessment to help determine whether you’re experiencing sleep apnea, a serious sleep disorder affecting millions of Americans. Only a sleep specialists can correctly diagnose sleep apnea; for this reason, it’s important that you schedule a visit with the staff from a reputable sleep centre to find an effective treatment that will relieve your symptoms and help you get the sleep you need to live a healthy life.
3 Compelling Reasons to Choose TMJ & Sleep Therapy Center for Sleep Apnea Treatment
1. We take a professional approach to treating sleep apnea, so you can trust us to find a custom-tailored treatment to meet your needs. Our techniques for treating sleep apnea have stood the test of time; in fact, patients at TMJ & Sleep Therapy Center consistently leave us positive reviews and testimonials.
Along with conventional obstructive sleep apnea treatment, we offer alternatives for CPAP to intolerant patients as well as various sleep apnea appliances. If you have questions for our team or wish to schedule an appointment, simply reach out to us through our website or by phone.
2. What you should know about sleep apnea, first and foremost, is that it’shighly treatable, especially with a correct diagnosis from a sleep specialist. Scheduling a sleep test is the first step in finding a treatment that works for you. If you’re able to commit to an overnight stay in our sleep centre, we’ll arrange a day that fits your schedule; alternatively, we can provide an at-home monitoring test that will record your sleep and give our specialists better insight into what’s happening while you’re asleep.
3. What your doctor may not tell you is that sleep apnea snoring is serious and can cause a host of medical problems to arise as a direct result of your snoring. If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, it may be due to undiagnosed sleep apnea:
- Restless sleep
- Loud snoring
- Interruption of breathing while sleeping
- Morning headaches
- High blood pressure
- Clenched jaw
- Dry mouth upon awakening
- Excessive perspiration during sleep
You’ll find a complete list of symptoms that may be associated with sleep apnea on our website. You’ll also learn how sleep apnea in Santa Monica is treated at TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre. We welcome your phone call or online message if you have questions not addressed on our website. Get in touch with our team today by calling 805-496-5700 to set up an assessment and consultation visit.
When you’re ready to enjoy a better quality of life, reach out to us for sleep apnea treatment. Getting a better night’s sleep will benefit you in a number of ways, not least of which include enjoying less time in bed and improved mental clarity during the day time. Take our online sleep test as a determining factor for whether you need to contact our sleep centre today.Sleep Apnea Santa Monica
We welcome your comments!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
We understand that life can be hectic and our busy schedules can often get in the way. Take advantage of our FREE virtual consultation option and earn a $1000 discount off your treatment!